[Shaku] Riley Lee visit to SF Bay Area

From: Karl Young <karlshak@sonic.net>
Date: Fri Jun 03 2011 - 13:11:42 PDT

Hi all,

I want to announce that Riley Lee will be visiting the SF Bay Area
starting on Tue., June 28th and leaving on Wed. July 6th. He will be
available for lessons in the evening on Tue. 28th, pretty much any time
on Wed. June 29th, and then again pretty much any time on Mon. July 4th
and Tues, July 5th. In between those dates, over the weekend, he will be
up the coast in Gualala (if you want to come up to beautiful Gualala,
I'm sure lessons could be arranged up there as well).

Plans could change slightly as we may schedule either a/both shakuhachi
or/and shinobue workshop(s) on one/two of the evenings of June 28th,
29th, July 4th, 5th based on interest. If you have any interest in a
shakuhachi workshop with Riley let me know, and specify a time
preference, re. one of the evenings mentioned above.

Also contact me with any lesson time requests as soon as you can.

email: karlshak@sonic.net
phone: 415-750-9463

Thanks and looking forward to seeing some of you during Riley's visit.
Cheers,

-- Karl Young