[Shaku] shakuhachi players occupy wall street

From: philip gelb <phil@philipgelb.com>
Date: Sun Oct 09 2011 - 13:56:12 PDT

i am going to be in NYC on Tuesday for a week. Would any other
shakuhachi players care to join me for a shakuhachi occupy? I thought
we can play Tamuke, Kyo Rei and other "funeral" pieces, in honor of
the codes that may be in the process of disruption. The image and of
many of us, perhaps in komuso gear, could be rather intriguing. :)

phil

philip gelb
phil@philipgelb.com
http://philipgelb.com