RE: [Shaku] shakuhachi players occupy wall street

From: Graham Ranft <ranftg@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sun Oct 09 2011 - 17:59:57 PDT

Go get em!

the power of the one note..??

a Ro buki athon???

power to the people..

graham in oz

-----Original Message-----
From: philip gelb [mailto:phil@philipgelb.com]
Sent: Monday, 10 October 2011 7:56 AM
To: shakuhachi@communication.ucsd.edu
Subject: [Shaku] shakuhachi players occupy wall street

i am going to be in NYC on Tuesday for a week. Would any other shakuhachi
players care to join me for a shakuhachi occupy? I thought we can play
Tamuke, Kyo Rei and other "funeral" pieces, in honor of the codes that may
be in the process of disruption. The image and of many of us, perhaps in
komuso gear, could be rather intriguing. :)

phil

philip gelb
phil@philipgelb.com
http://philipgelb.com