Re: [Shaku] (no subject)

From: Gary Dempsey <tallgary@dock.net>
Date: Sun Nov 13 2011 - 16:22:59 PST

A quick check of Google maps indicates that Futaiken avoided the tsunami.
You can see the temple location at "A" here:http://g.co/maps/h4976The Wikipedia article on Sendai says that the tsunami reached as far inland as the Wakabayashi Ward Office to the south west of the temple. The Wakabayashi Ward Office is further south west of Sendai City Office.The Wiki article can be seen here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sendai#2011_earthquake_and_tsunamiI have no idea about possible quake damage. If any, nothing that couldn't be repaired, I assume.-----Original Message-----