[Shaku] Kaoru Kakizakai in San Francisco

From: Karl Young <karlshak@sonic.net>
Date: Sun Feb 05 2012 - 11:26:09 PST

I just wanted to remind everyone that shakuhachi master Kaoru Kakizakai
will be visiting the SF Bay Area from Tuesday, Feb. 28th through Sunday,
March 4th and will be available for lessons. I encourage everyone that
is able to take advantage of the opportunity to work with this amazing
teacher. Email me with any requests for time slots. Cheers,

--
Karl Young
http://karlshak.com