Re: Alexander Technique?

From: dale r koenig (drkoenig@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 1997 - 20:58:26 PDT

All;

I've never heard of that breathing technique. Did I miss-understand
that the explanation of the technique was sent as an enclosure? I've
only been exposed
to traditional instrumental breath support techniques, and circular
breathing; used
primarily by didgerido players. If you sent it please resubmit it as it
didn't come thru
the first time.

I've not been listening to any recordings of late. Most of my spare time
has been spent in blowing. We just got back from holiday in Cape May,
NJ. Took my shakuhachi to play on the beach in the evenings. A trio
of surf, moon and flute.
I'd enclose a hyqu to express the experience at this point, but it was
beyond words.
Hope all is well with all of you.

Shakuhachingly,

Dale Koenig