Just a reminder...

From: Peter Ross (peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com)
Date: Sun Jun 07 1998 - 14:50:43 PDT

 Just a reminder: Please tell your friends and forward this to your
e-mail address book.
 * See updated directions to concert.

              SHAKUHACHI MASTER MARCO LIENHARD IN CONCERT

Marco Lienhard will give a solo Shakuhachi recital on Sunday June 14th
at 7 pm at the Seattle Unity Church. Tickets are $10 at the door.

 After performing with the world famous taiko drum group, Ondekosa; for
14 years, Marco has embarked on a solo career. He has a best selling CD
in Japan.

 Last October, Marco gave a solo concert in Seattle. He performed
many of the Watazumi zen (honkyoku) pieces as well as several beautiful
Japanese folk songs. After doing 200 concerts a year for 14 years,
Marco has learned how to really connect with his audience. It was one of
the best shakuhachi concerts I’ve been to in over twenty years. I hope
you can join us.

Seattle Unity Church
200 8th Ave. North
Seattle, WA
Corner of 8th and John St.
North side of Denny Park
(206) 622-8475 (ext. 9 for directions)

* Updated Directions:

Take I-5 to Mercer-Fairview exit. Get in left lane and at the lights
(pink tow truck) take a left onto Fairview. Two blocks to Harrison, go
right till you reach 8th ave., turn
left and go several blocks to church parking lot on left side of
street. Concert is in the Chapel.

Feel free to e-mail me or call: (206) 587-7262, See you there, Peter
Ross