Re: oil

From: Zachary Braverman (zachary@kotodama.net)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 14:43:52 PST

Or if you don't want to worry about cracking you can do what I did: buy a
flute that has already cracked profoundly and then bound by the maker as a
part of the original crafting.

Uncracked flutes may look nice, but cracked and bound flutes (that still
have the sound you want) make for a little bit more peace-of-mind.

Zachary Braverman
Kyushu, Japan