Re: utaguchi cover design

From: jeremy bornstein (uke@jeremy.org)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 07:51:47 PST

Thanks to all for your collective comments on utaguchi cover design.
I've made an initial cylindrical prototype and it seems to work well.

One important result so far:

If you make your utaguchi cover out of rawhide, your flute will smell
like rawhide for the first few minutes of playing. This is bad.

Best to all,

-j

--
                jeremy bornstein <jeremy@beliefresearch.org>