Re: Players in California

From: Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin (Nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 06:25:40 PST

> Hi Graham,

How have you been?

For a list of teachers in CA., consult Monty's site..
For a more comprehensive list of players, you may want to start off with
<sfbayshakuhachi@onelist.com>, although that doesn't give you the Southern
CA. Players. Perhaps Bruce Jones (the moderator of the "weber" list) can
help you with that..

Best of luck in Melbourne, and regards to Riley and the gang...
Ronnie