hello,

From: peter saika (getpetersv@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 08:43:40 PST

Hello

My name is Peter Saika. I live in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. I built my
first flute out of PVC the other day and it works very well. I was first
knowingly exposed to this instrument when I saw Debbie Danbrook on a Toronto
current events program, Studio II. They quite often have musical guests. I
promptly forgot her name and spent quite some time trying to figure out what
I had just heard. Well I am finally sort of here. I have been reading the
archives, wow.

There area plans afoot to built a wooden flute once I get my money to Monty.