address

From: Peter Hill (makaluman@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 23:16:25 PST

--0-539169074-1017299785=:64345

Hey Bruce, what I wanted actually was for the bamboomuse@yahoo.com to be =
shakuhachi only, and this one (makaluman@yahoo.com) to be my general emai=
l address. Sorry about the confusion, and I know I could just send a subs=
cribe and an unsubscrive email, but I'm just burdening you with it instea=
d to save myself the embarrassment of sending those emails to the wrong a=
ddress and having them show up on the list. BTW I'd say as well keep the =
default reply to the list; either way you've got to take an extra step so=
metimes, and I think most replies are intended for the list so it would m=
ake more sense for that extra step to be made less often.

=20

Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards=AE
--0-539169074-1017299785=:64345

<P>Hey Bruce, what I wanted actually was for the <A href=3D"mailto:bamboo=
muse@yahoo.com">bamboomuse@yahoo.com</A> to be shakuhachi only, and this =
one (<A href=3D"mailto:makaluman@yahoo.com">makaluman@yahoo.com</A>) to b=
e my general email address. Sorry about the confusion, and I know I could=
 just send a subscribe and an unsubscrive email, but I'm just burdening y=
ou with it instead to save myself the embarrassment of sending those emai=
ls to the wrong address and having them show up on the list. BTW I'd say =
as well keep the default reply to the list; either way you've got to take=
 an extra step sometimes, and I think most replies are intended for the l=
ist so it would make more sense for that extra step to be made less often=
.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>