Ichiro-Seki plays in Canada

From: ichirow.seki@nifty.ne.jp
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 06:32:27 PDT

Dear folks
I would like to inform that I have some performances with a
Japanese choir company called Tokyo philharmonic chorus in Canada.
I play a piece"Oiwake-bushi-Ko" for shakuhachi and mixed chorus composed
 by Minao Shibata in 1976.

Our concerts will be held as below

1.June 13th (Thu) at Evergreen Theatre in Powell River
  (the performance will start at 20:00 )

2.June 15th(Sat) at Ryerson United Church in Vancouver
  (start at 20:00)

3.June 17th(Mon) at Rolston Recital Hall in Banff
  (start at 20:00)

4.June 19th(Wed)at GeorgeWeston Recital Hall in Toronto
  (start at 20:00)

In these concerts I play only one piece with the choir
and other compositions by Takemitsu,Miyoshi,Murray Schafer etc.
which are performed by the company will inspire you if you like
Japanese songs and contemporary musics .

This monent ,I do not play "Honkyoku"in the concert
but I have some time to talk with you about Shakuhachi.

Please contact me for more infor.

Best regards
Ichiro Seki <ichirow.seki@nifty.ne.jp>