mailing lists

From: Jay Keister (Jay.Keister@colorado.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 22:48:22 PST

Hello all,

Thanks to all who have responded to my email survey. I have 21 responses so
far, which is statistically not that great of a sample, but more than I
expected with this particular posting. Keep those replies coming in.

I would like to compile a home address list and broaden the scope of this
survey. Does anyone out there have a mailing list they would be willing to
share?

I would also like to cross the cultural/language barrier of the shakuhachi
world and get some response from players in Japan. Does anyone know of a
shakuhachi (or hogaku-related) e-mail discussion list in Japanese? Are
Japanese players of honkyoku as interested in engaging in philosophical
conversations about music as Westerners are?

Again, I want to mention that since this list has been pretty busy lately,
people can respond to me directly at keister@colorado.edu rather than reply
to the whole list.

Jay Keister