Re: shakuhachi and glasses

From: Lucinda Gaston (thegoodog@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 19:08:58 PDT

Karl,
Ha! Geeks unite!

Thanks for the encouragement. Kyosei also suggested different
glasses while noodling. That's probably what I'll do - as you
pointed out there's already way too many new things to learn
without struggling to see the music clearly.
Glad you'll be at camp. If I don't say hi, it will be because I
can't see ;)
Cindy