Re: shakuhachi and glasses

From: Tim Cassler (tim@toolbox.net)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 05:20:45 PDT

--B_3135568845_57311

fantastic. we=B9re do for our regular eye exams anyway. this is what I=B9m goin=
to do.

great suggestion, Kyosei!! Domo!

--=20

Tim Cassler
Toolbox Studios, Inc.
454 Soledad, Suite 100
San Antonio, TX 78205

210.225.8269 x111
fax.225.8200

> From: KYOSEI1@aol.com
> Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 16:56:45 EDT
> To: Shakuhachi@communication.ucsd.edu
> Subject: Re: shakuhachi and glasses
>=20
>=20
> The problem is the glasses and the distance from you eyes to the music. T=
here
> is such a thing called music glasses. These glasses are specifically set =
for
> playing music. I use trifocal or progressive lenses and you can't read an=
> play with these lenses. If your eyes are of equal strength you can buy re=
ady
> made glasses at the local pharmacy but if they are not equal you'll need =
to do
> what I did. My optometrist sat me on the floor with the music in front of=
 me
> and made a pair of glasses for me. this is what I wear.
>=20
> Kyosei
>=20
>=20

--B_3135568845_57311

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: shakuhachi and glasses</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">fantastic. we&#8217;re do for our regular eye exams an=
yway. this is what I&#8217;m going to do.<BR>
<BR>
great suggestion, Kyosei!! Domo!<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
<BR>
Tim Cassler<BR>
Toolbox Studios, Inc.<BR>
454 Soledad, Suite 100<BR>
San Antonio, TX 78205<BR>
<BR>
210.225.8269 x111<BR>
fax.225.8200<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
<B>From: </B>KYOSEI1@aol.com<BR>
<B>Reply-To: </B>Shakuhachi@communication.ucsd.edu<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Sat, 10 May 2003 16:56:45 EDT<BR>
<B>To: </B>Shakuhachi@communication.ucsd.edu<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>Re: shakuhachi and glasses<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">The problem is the glasses and the =
distance from you eyes to the music. There is such a thing called music glas=
ses. These glasses are specifically set for playing music. I use trifocal or=
 progressive lenses and you can't read and play with these lenses. If your e=
yes are of equal strength you can buy ready made glasses at the local pharma=
cy but if they are not equal you'll need to do what I did. My optometrist sa=
t me on the floor with the music in front of me and made a pair of glasses f=
or me. this is what I wear.<BR>
<BR>
Kyosei<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3135568845_57311--