RE: shakuhachi V1 #453

From: weaton15 (weaton15@cox.net)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 06:24:20 PST

Are you wallowing in the stuff? Take some Benedryl or other antihistimine
daily for three days until you get better...try not to use the urushi for
salad dressing next time...or use gloves...or, here's a thought...keep it
off your hands and body...and keep the ventilation flowing...breathing the
stuff if you are allergic will make it systemic...like poison ivy...you
don't want an INTERNAL episode, now do you?

Wayne