[Shaku] 6th Annual Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies

From: Sperrycs@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 08:34:15 PST

Dear Shakuhachi enthusiasts,

Happy 2004 first of all!!

We are pleased to announce the Sixth Annual Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the
Rockies and are busy gearing up to make this year's camp a success.

Dates are: Thursday June 24th - Monday June 28th 2004.

We are excited to be welcoming back our amazing and dedicated faculty:
            Christopher Yohmei Blasdel
            Michael Chikuzen Gould
            Kaoru Kakizakai
            Yoshio Kurahashi
            Riley Lee
            David Wheeler
            Yoko Hiraoka ( koto and shamisen )

 We hope that many of you can join us this year for 5 days of intensive
shakuhachi playing, study and comraderie. Once again we will enjoy having camp
hosted in the peaceful retreat atmosphere of Sunrise Ranch in the foothills of
the Rocky Mountains. Talk to a past participant and I'm sure you'll hear that
Shakuhachi camp is about as much fun as you can have legally these days.

For further information and registration, please visit the website at:

http://www.shakucamp.com

 We hope your New Year is off to a good start and we're looking forward to
playing shakuhachi togeather with many of you this summer. Take Good Care.

Warmly,

Cory Sperry
    along with all the faculty and staff at Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the
Rockies 2004