[Shaku] Good Vibrations

From: macshute2@aol.com
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 18:05:05 PDT

--part1_194.280a59c6.2dc84641_boundary

Hi Richard and all,
are different ways of using these depending on the patient. Playing a good song
is all some will want, and some under stress won't tolerate anything although
it may be beneficial. I will talk with the patient to determine what may be
beneficial and set an intent with the patient. The flute I use, I choose
intuitively, using E, Low C# or Low C in the hospital. Depending on the patient I
will ask them to visualize certain things as I play. Certain tones may also
work on chakras. The flutes will also harmonize the energy fields. Metal
singing bowls may be used to create an entraining energy/plasma field and work
with the patient to harmonize the patients energy fields and bring back into
normal resonnance those tissues/organs that may have changed. Single bowls may be
placed on the body and tapped to produce a deep massage or may be spun
(circular motion of a wand or knapped dole moved around the upper section of the
bowl to produce a singing sound) with the back of the hand resting on or over the
injured area to help the body promote healing.

This was the short quick explanation that I get involved in and hope to use
the shak as well.
   Malcolm

--part1_194.280a59c6.2dc84641_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi Richard and all,<BR>
ere are different ways of using these depending on the patient.&nbsp; Playin=
g a good song is all some will want, and some under stress won't tolerate an=
ything although it may be beneficial.&nbsp; I will talk with the patient to=20=
determine what may be beneficial and set an intent with the patient.&nbsp; T=
he flute I use, I choose intuitively, using E, Low C# or Low C in the hospit=
al.&nbsp; Depending on the patient I will ask them to visualize certain thin=
gs as I play.&nbsp; Certain tones may also work on chakras. The flutes will=20=
also harmonize the energy fields.&nbsp; Metal singing bowls may be used to c=
reate an entraining energy/plasma field and work with the patient to harmoni=
ze the patients energy fields and bring back into normal resonnance those ti=
ssues/organs that may have changed.&nbsp; Single bowls may be placed on the=20=
body and tapped to produce a deep massage or may be spun (circular motion of=
 a wand or knapped dole moved around the upper section of the bowl to produc=
e a singing sound) with the back of the hand resting on or over the injured=20=
area to help the body promote healing.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
This was the short quick explanation that I get involved in and hope to use=20=
the shak as well.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Malcolm</FONT></HTML>

--part1_194.280a59c6.2dc84641_boundary--