Re: [Shaku] Fwd: Understanding shakuhachi

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 06:47:59 PST

I'm really not sure what kind of bamboo it is. My
next door neighbor planted it around his huge propane
tank to cover it up and now it is growing out of
control so he likes it when I cut lots of it down for
my flute making experiments. ha ha! It grows very
well and doesnt die in the cold winters. Other than
that I will have to ask him. however he only lives
here in the summers so youll have to be patient :)
patience is another key word when dealing with zen :)

jason