Re: [Shaku] what types of flutes

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 07:31:56 PST

tHIS EMAIL IS FOR JUSTIN TOBIAS.....

and anyone else who may be interested...

Justin, I thought really hard and low and behold out
of the dim recesses of my mind I pulled out some
valuable information.

The name of the shakuhachi store is Neiro. The
owner's name is Ishida, Akio. The telephone number is
045-432-8825. The address is 221-0065 103 Hakuraku,
Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan

This store has lots of used flutes for sale. Lots of
price ranges. The owner is very nice. When I was
there 2 years ago he talked and played flute after
flute for 2 hours. And he encouraged me to play
whatever flute I desired. Awesome experience. He had
a weird way of playing through the side of his mouth
though. I could play like that but not even close to
being as good as him... I think the store name means
sound or flute sound or something...correct me if I'm
wrong,

Jason

Jason