Re: [Shaku] SHAKUHACHI FESTIVAL

From: KYOSEI1@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 12:40:04 PST

-------------------------------1110487204

Before going off the deep end about this, have you given any thought to what
it takes to fly the guests half way around the world (1st class air only)
put them in good accommodations and pay for the pleasure of their instruction
and performances. How many world famous people will you get for no money? Do
you think that people come from Japan and Australia for the fun of it? Who
will provide the none profit sponsorship? Who will provide the class room and
performance space? Have you thought about the insurance requirements to hold
such a gathering? The people that worked for months before anything was visible
were all volunteers dedicated to bringing this event to you for your
enjoyment. I was one of them, and I still thank Ronnie Seldin for his effort, by the
way after all was said and done we still needed donations to pay off the
university for their services.

With deepest bows and great respect for all those who worked so hard to make
the Big Apple Festival a success.

In Gassho,

Kyosei

-------------------------------1110487204

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Before going off the deep end about this, have you given any thought to=
=20
what it takes to fly the guests half way around the world (1st class=20
air&nbsp;only) put them in good accommodations and pay for the pleasure of t=
heir=20
instruction and performances. How many world famous people will you get for=20=
no=20
money? Do you think that people come from Japan and Australia for the fun of=
 it?=20
Who will provide the none profit sponsorship? Who will provide the class roo=
m=20
and performance space? Have you thought about the insurance requirements to=20=
hold=20
such a gathering? The people that worked for months before anything was visi=
ble=20
were all volunteers dedicated to bringing this event to you for your enjoyme=
nt.=20
I was one of them, and I still thank Ronnie Seldin for his effort, by the wa=
y=20
after all was said and done we still needed donations to pay off the univers=
ity=20
for their services.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>With deepest bows and great respect for all those who worked so hard to=
=20
make the Big Apple Festival a success.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Gassho, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kyosei</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>