Re: [Shaku] On Festivals and Costs

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 14:31:48 PST

>From shakuhachi-request@communication.ucsd.edu Thu Mar 10 13:51:37 2005
>
>You are still using the facility, which is a first class, well
>established retreat center in the foothills of the Rockies. Why
>should they let you use their well-built, well administered outfit
>for free?

They shouldn't and I hope I haven't suggested that they should.

The reason the question came up in my mind is that, in the way the
costs are billed on the site makes it look like that $27/day fee
is part of the direct costs for room and board.

If at $27/day were labeled the "Participant's Base Fee", and the
site showed what it covers (use of Camp spa, swimming pool, other
non-r&b stuff), it might be more clear.

$.02

bj

-