[Shaku]

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 12:25:06 PST

Brenda Seldon,

Your husband is a good man. I apologize not for me or
anything said on this list, but for the ignorance of
everyone in the world including my own..... But really
you got some things twisted as I'm sure lots of people
might have....including myself.

Anyone on this list want me off it?? let me know and
I'm gone. I just spoke my mind and thought that was
ok to do. guess not. I'll go and play my shakuhachi
now and send good thoughts to everyone in the world
and hope that all bad things equalize out and we all
achieve harmonization......

Maybe I can be Ronnies trainer. I was in the Army for
4 years and exercise at the gym all the time and know
all the good foods to eat and why. Lessons are cool
but I was asking about festivals being so expensive,
not lessons. somehow that got thrown in there when
people were talking about all kinds of craziness like
brain surgery?????

P.S. Brenda, I wish you could meet me because I'm a
nice person that loves everyone.

jason