[Shaku] a question

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 14:40:33 PST

this question comes from student with no teacher. :)

Does anyone hear play outside alot? Have you noticed
it feels good to play near large powerful looking old
trees. Whenever I stand with my back to lets say an
oak tree and play my shaku I feel like I play so much
better than lets say-in my kitchen. Or is it just me.

yours truly,
mentally challenged,
jason

P.S. If you havent tried it then dont knock it till ya
do. I dare ya to find an awesome tree in some forest
and let it blast out!