[Shaku] Humidity

From: Justin . (justinasia@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 21:04:13 PST

About humidity:
So I'll be in the UK, and I'm concerned to keep my
shakuhachi in the right humidity. I thought about
making a box, and having some kind of humidity
measuring devise in it. Does anyone know what kind is
available and suitable, and where to get such a
devise?
 And then I thought of maybe keeping a cup of water in
the box, maybe varying the size of cup until the
humidity reading stabilizes at the right level. What
do those of experience think - right idea? And, what
IS the right humidity level one ought to keep them at?
Thanks all
Justin.