[Shaku] anyone see this or know this person?

From: Philip Gelb (phil@philipgelb.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 07:30:09 PST

from craigslist (one of my students pointed it out to me yesterday)

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/ats/65924656.html

anyone know who this is? Very curious... 80 dollars to hear someone
play for 2 hours.
i called the number to find out about the "concert" but never
received a reply. It is an arizona area code.

A google search does not show up any information.

Reply to: see below
Date: 2005-03-28, 11:03PM PST

Shakuhachi Flute musician Lance Israel will be in San Francisco Tuesday (29th).

Private and group shows are available Tuesday the 29th.

Only $80 for two full hours of flute music.

Only $50 for one full hour of flute music.

$15 for CD

Please call 602 790 5190 to make a reservation or to buy a CD.

I am frequently amazed at the people and ideas i come across in the
shakuhachi world!

--
xoxo

Philip Gelb Bay Area Shakuhachi School vegetarian personal chef phil@philipgelb.com http://www.philipgelb.com http://www.bayareashakuhachi.com _____________________________________________