RE: [Shaku] yuu shakuhachi

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 11:03:26 PDT

I JUST WANNA ADD ONE THING - The Yuu is supposed to be
hard to break - well, thats why I bought one 2 years
ago. And one year after I bought it I broke it while
hiking around waterfalls. it simply fell on some
rocks and cracked in the middle on both the upper and
lower halves. oh well, so much for hard to break -
seemed pretty simple to break to me :)

Jason