[Shaku] Shakuhachi for sale

From: Al Skaar (skaar@oo.net)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 15:50:53 PDT

I have two excellent shakuhachi that I've decided to sell.

The first is a 2.3 made by Ichijo. I'm the original owner and I've
had it about 5 years. It is in pristine condition. The bamboo has a
slightly oval shape which makes it comfortable to hold. It has great
tone, and is made from a beautiful piece of bamboo. I'm selling this
one because I have another 2.3 and can no longer justify having two.
It was a tough decision to offer this one for sale. It's a great
shakuhachi.

The second is a 2.4 made by John Neptune. Plays easily and has a
monster RO. Excellent tone color. I don't play this one as much as
I'd like to because it's just a little too big for me and causes pain
in my hands after awhile.

Both shakuhachi are in perfect condition. They've been played
regularly and stored in vapor barrier bags. No cracks in either. I'll
have photos shortly, that I can email.

Please contact me off list if you are interested in buying either of
these great flutes.

Thanks!

- Al Skaar