Re: [Shaku] Ichijo by Seiho Kineya

From: Brian Ritchie (brianritchie@mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 11:04:46 PDT

Teruhisa Fukuda does a tremendous version of it. It's very accurate. I
think he's using a 7-hole shakuhachi to achieve that.

For his version and others, http://www.komuso.com/pieces/Ichijo.html

Komuso is always a smart place to turn regarding players, repertoire,
recordings, etc. It's a wonderful resource.