Re: [Shaku] The moldy shakuhachi syndrome

From: Tuscia-Falconer (falconer@enternet.co.nz)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 16:44:09 PDT

Justin, the walnut oil I am using was purchased from an Italian
delicatessen, Imported I think from France.
The label simply says 'walnut oil' in English, but includes 'black hull, in
French. It does not mention anything about using it on woodwind instruments,
rather as a food.
I also know of a timber tree called 'black walnut that produces nuts but is
more often used as 'root stock' to have a better nut 'fruit stock' grafted
onto it.
It is more expensive than virgin olive oil but very little is used to coat
flute.

Combine it with clove oil to rid the body of parasites.

Kel.