Re: [Shaku] Shakuhachi in Hong Kong

From: Perry Yung (yungflutes@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 05:19:36 PST

Hey Kiku,
Break a leg! Sorry I can't be there, I'm presently in
Hong Kong.

For those interested in modern dance and shakuhachi,
I'm guesting in BACK HOME, a collaboration between New
York City and Hong Kong modern dance choreographers.
This is the second leg of this collaboration which had
a premier in New York City at Dance Theater Workshop's
studio space. On Dec 9-10, there will be a full
performance at the Honk Kong Cultural Center. Those
interested can view the info here:

http://hkdanceall.org/English/English.htm

I'm actually just playing for about 5 minutes but
there will be a lot of exciting dance to make your
evening memorable.

You can also contact me direct for more info.

Breath deeply,
 Namaste, Perry