[Shaku] Re: Annals of the Int'l Shakuhachi Society, Vol. II

From: Monty H. Levenson <monty@shakuhachi.com>
Date: Sat Apr 29 2006 - 18:16:38 PDT

My apologies for the confusion over availability and pricing of the
ISS Annals - Volume II. It was originally listed on my web site at
the request of the editor and publisher, Dan Mayers.

All future sales will be handled by President of the ISS Ron Nelson
at http://www.komuso.com/sales/Annals_2.html The new edition is
fantastic. I encourage everyone to pick up a copy and join the
Society.

Anyone who ordered the book from me over the last few days will
receive the appropriate refund. Sorry for the crossed signals.

All the best,

Monty

--
Monty H. Levenson