[Shaku] KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Camp

From: nyogetsu <nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 18:33:30 PDT

Hi Everybody,

As usual, I apologize if you are receiving this message more than once.
I hope that you are all well in mind and spirit.

This email is to announce that registration is now open for the fifth
KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Camp. It will be held again in the beautiful grounds of
Camp Hill in East Vincent , PA (about 30 miles west of Philadelphia), from
Friday, August 25, 2006 through Monday, August 28, 2006.

We have a staff of 7 (including Kurahashi Yoshio Sensei and myself), and
have managed once again to keep costs low.

To get more details (including a daily schedule of events) please go to:
<http://www.nyogetsu.com/camp.html>

You can contact me if you have any questions at <nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com>

I hope to see you all!
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin