Re:Ichiyo Shakuhachi Manuals available

From: Peter Ross (peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 11:48:40 PST

Hi,

I have 4 copies of Vol. 1 and 6 copies of Vol. 2 of Tom's Ichiyo Shakuhachi
manuals left if anyone is interested. I don't have the tapes.

The cost is $15.00 plus $2.00 postage for each manual.

They're not listed on my web site, so just contact me directly if you are
interested.

Peter

-- Peter Ross
http://www.cloudhandsmusic.com