Re: Speaking of which

From: Peter H (voxsonorus@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 02:54:32 PDT

--- Bruce Jones <bjones@weber.ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Regarding the flutes Peter Hill has for sale:
>
> >Peter: In case you don't sell all these by the end of June, have you
> >considered consigning them to the Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the
> >Rockies?
>
> I don't know if these flutes will travel to Bouler or not, but they
> will be visiting San Francisco for the potluck/shakuhachi swapmeet
> on June 8.
>
> Their presence alone will make it worth the price of admission (free
> :-)
>
> hoping to see many of you there,
>
> bj
>
> -
Well, actually just the 1.8s will be going up to SF with Bruce. I have
a couple of others being repaired, and there should be new flutes
appearing regularly so keep checking back. One of more of them may
accompany Kakizakai sensei to Boulder if there's serious interest in
any of them; otherwise, I'm going to North America some time in
July/August and can bring one or more if, again, there's serious
interest. Cheers,

Peter H