Re: Shakuhachi Trio Scores Wanted

From: Bruno Deschênes (musis@videotron.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 13:20:13 PST

Dear Bruce,

If I may, I wrote this Spring a shakuhachi trio for Kurahashi san's=20
visit to Montr=E9al this Summer. If you are interested, I can send you a=20=

copy of it. Please tell me if you would like to have a Western score=20
version of it, or a Tozan one. For the moment I have only a Western=20
score.

Ciao!

Bruno Desch=EAnes, Montr=E9al

Le 03-12-12, =E0 16:11, Bruce Jones a =E9crit :