[Shaku] Sankyoku Camp

From: nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 22:02:13 PDT

Hi Everybody,

I promise you that this message (although if you are on more than one of my
lists you may get it more than once !) will be my last mention of this
year's Camp (the third Annual KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Camp- dedicated to Sankyoku
work this year).

It is only 9 days away! It is from 10:30AM on Saturday, June 12, 2004-
10:30AM on Monday, June 14, 2004.
But the new program is up- take a look:
<http://www.nyogetsu.com/camp_dailyschedule.html>

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are going to attend.
Remember, this year Camp is only 1/2 the price, and 1/2 the duration that it
usually is.

If you can't come, then I certainly hope to see you in New York City (at New
York University in Greenwich Village), at the 4th International Shakuhachi
Festival from July 29, 2004- August 1, 2004:
<http://www.BigAppleShak.com>

See you soon!
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin
nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com