Re: [Shaku] WSF in NY

From: macshute2@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 07:44:21 PDT

--part1_66.45991f93.2e746945_boundary

Hi Ronnie,
I tried the order form but it didn't allow me to fill it out. When I get
back from the north woods, I will send you a check. S&H ? I am thinking of
ordering concerts #2 and #6, any comments?

I received the package this morning and am playing the first cd. It sounds
great and the book looks good. But you have to pack with lots of bubble wrap -
the plastic case lost its hinges and sections of the back are broken out and
one cd case is cracked. I don't know how they could mishandle it so much.
   Malcolm

--part1_66.45991f93.2e746945_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi Ronnie,<BR>
I tried the order form but it didn't allow me to fill it out.&nbsp; When I g=
et back from the north woods, I will send you a check.&nbsp; S&amp;H ?&nbsp;=
 I am thinking of ordering concerts #2 and #6, any comments?<BR>
<BR>
I received the package this morning and am playing the first cd.&nbsp; It so=
unds great and the book looks good.&nbsp; But you have to pack with lots of=20=
bubble wrap - the plastic case lost its hinges and sections of the back are=20=
broken out and one cd case is cracked.&nbsp; I don't know how they could mis=
handle it so much.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Malcolm</FONT></HTML>

--part1_66.45991f93.2e746945_boundary--