Re: [Shaku] Japanese JET Blog

From: Alcvin Ramos (ramos@dccnet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 12:55:13 PST

--Apple-Mail-2--185472933
        charset=US-ASCII;
        format=flowed

Stav,

Although I agree with Karl, I was myself a JET participant (3 years)
which allowed me to start studying shakuhachi of which I am forever
grateful. My purpose was to study shakuhachi and live in the culture,
so the English teaching was just a necessary distraction. If you want
to read my essay you can go to:
http://www.bamboo-in.com/about-us/beginning.htm

Best,

Alcvin
=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=
Alcvin Takegawa Ramos
Director
The Shakuhachi Society of BC (Bamboo-In)
=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=
S9-C3
Madeira Park, B.C.,V0N 2H0
Canada
tel: 604.883.2023
cell: 604.788.0060
MAIL: ramos@bamboo-in.com
WEB: http://www.bamboo-in.com/about-us/ramos.htm

--Apple-Mail-2--185472933
        charset=US-ASCII

Stav,

Although I agree with Karl, I was myself a JET participant (3 years)
which allowed me to start studying shakuhachi of which I am forever
grateful. My purpose was to study shakuhachi and live in the culture,
so the English teaching was just a necessary distraction. If you want
to read my essay you can go to:

Best,

Alcvin</fontfamily>

Alcvin Takegawa Ramos

Director

The Shakuhachi Society of BC (Bamboo-In)