Re: [Shaku] Sex and Gender in Japanese

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 06:25:27 PDT

I lived in Japan for 2 years. and my Japanese
girlfriend told me dont talk like me because you sound
gay. I'm just passing on the advice. It is very true
and anyone who is Japanese will tell ya so. No
offense to gay people, if ya are gay, listen to girls
speak japanese and copy them if ya want to. :)

jason