Zen practice connection

From: Patrick Johnson (PJohnson@mtneuro.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 10:08:11 PST

I am a student of Peter Ross in Seattle and have been a student of Rinzai =
Zen for about 10 years. I am looking to make a connection with other Zen =
students who are also shakuhachi players. If you know of any players =
(students or teachers) who are actively engaged in Zen training (or if you =
are such a person) please contact me. I know lots of Zen students who =
don't play and lots of players who don't sit, but so far have not met =
anyone else who does both. Thanks for any help that's available. =20

Genchoku (Patrick Johnson)=20